Saturday, December 26, 2009

Enjoying the Season!

I absolutely LOVE Christmas time! Love it! However, we 11 children to buy for and some 30 teachers, many relatives and friends. . Christmas, the real Christmas I love, somehow like many of you find, got lost by the wayside. I tried at all times to soak in the meaning of the Advent season:

There's not much I can say about this photo! Just glad I captured the moment!


Not much I can say about this one either



Little J saying his much practiced line in his school Christmas program. "And all who heard the story were astonished"! Dear Lord, may we be astonished by the story of Jesus' birth EVERY time we hear it again. God being made into flesh astonishes me time and time again.


Making cupcakes for Christmas, YUMMY!

M. E. is always very creative in her decorating and includes LOTS of sprinkles. She is always faithful to taste a few too!

No comments: