Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Albania, Here We Come

I wanted to give a quick link to a little blog I am working on.

10 to Albania will be a work in progress coming up this week.  I will be traveling with 9 women from my local church body to fly literally around the world to share God's love.  We will be working there with local missionaries to visit a girl's group home, which I am thrilled about, hospitals, orphanages, and even leading a women's retreat there at a local evangelical christian church plant.  ( A country that was the first to declare it's national atheism, and now the gospel is spreading!)  It makes me think of the song by Newboys, God's Not Dead!

Would those of you out there in blog land please be joining us in prayer as we travel this coming Sunday-October 8.  We are all moms and wives leaving our families behind to go serve a God we love.  Please pray for our families and those God has already ordained special moments with in Albania.

No comments: