Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My views on the Election

I have been writing this post in my mind for days now. I have toiled over how to say just the right words to let others know my thoughts and points on the election. BUT when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter what I think, it is what the Lord thinks. I have spent no other election in prayer myself as I know many others have been praying themselves.

I have been shocked to see the negativity that has come about and the sinfulness of our own selfishness and greed to get OUR talking points across to others. I was shocked to hear of one woman in New Jersey that now has to take a man to court because he took her "McCain-Palin" sign out of her own front yard, ripped it apart in front of her children and called him a horrible explitive in front of her kids. I know this is not a representation of all people voting for Obama or that are anti-McCain, but how dissapointing that in America people have come to such heights of sin over an election.

I myself will be voting proudly for John McCain and Sarah Palin on November 4. My list of reasons mainly include their views on PRO-LIFE and issues on the American family as historically understood in the BIBLE. Some of you may remember what God's word says about these issues, but have forgotten so many of the true morals our country was founded on.

Another reason he has won my vote is because of his military service and dedication he has shown to our country. I myself had a grandfather that served our nation in the military, many great uncles, cousins, and a brother that currently serves in the United States Air Force. He himself has served several different times in the Middle East, and I have watched as he has fought for all our country stands for. The entire concept that a man stayed by choice as Prisoner of War says a lot about his character. The fact that Sarah Palin herself when given a choice to abort a child with Downs Syndrome knew that God was the creator of her child and would never do such a thing is why she will get my vote.

My intent is not to "Dog" Barack Obama if you will, but I in no way have any respect for a man that cannot even provide true documents regarding his own citizenship of our country, has befriended a terrorist, and was a member of a church that teaches to hate the white man. Say what you will, but this is my blog and my choice!! I have had it!! It is time for christians to fall facedown before God and pray for the fate of our nation. I am so hurt that so many christians have been decieved by Obama's agenda and even chose a running mate that predicts a horrible testing of our country if Obama is elected. WHAT is that?


Our media is definitely one-sided and it is apparent that they are liberal and side with America's left. Those of you that truly know my heart for God and for children, must know why I have come to these conclusions and it in no way reflects my love and acceptance for any of you. I just feel it is time for me to vent my feelings regarding what I believe in.

A few more things:
I found this on Catholic Vote's youtube commercial "the American family must be strengthened, not redefined."

Please read a letter by James Dobson of Focus on the Family, it is long and lengthy, but must be read by any christian voting in two weeks: click here It is lengthy, but well researched and worth reading, please go to it.

Please notice I have not left an option for comments this time, sorry, but this is my blog and my time to say what I want, I in no way want to give others a chance to voice their hate for my view. I am however praying that minds and hearts will be opened to the TRUTH!