Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag, I', m it!

Several weeks ago, I was tagged by several other people, so sorry I have not responded, so here you have it:


What I was doing 10 years ago
1. Teaching first grade, living in a tiny house that WE LOVED, it was our first.
2. Planning to start a family. Had just suffered from a molar pregnancy. (June of 1998) Wow! What God has done to create our family in just 10 short years.
3. Teaching Big T, she was a first grader in my class that year. Now she is one of my precious girls God has given me to raise.


Favorite Snacks
Cheese straws
Cashews or pecans
Salt and Vinegar Chips (georgia mother got me on these long ago)
Brownies!


To Do list:
Exchange a gift
Bank
pick up a birthday cake
LAUNDRY
wrap gifts for J's birthday

Jobs I have Had:
Office Assistant at a Summer Camp
Office Assistant to a Professor in College
First grade school teacher
Retail clothing
Youth Director/Intern
MOM!!

Places I have lived
North Georgia, Atlanta, back to North Georgia, Birmingham for College, Back to North Georgia

Bad Habits
I shop WAY too much.
I have way too much interest in clothes
I eat too much junk food


5 Random things people might not know
1. I sing and play the piano.
2. I was a cheerleader in high school
3. My husband and I were Homecoming King and Queen, How cheesy is that? (I love it though)
4. We have 11 kiddos! (does anyone not know that?)
5. I am a PK (preacher's kid)



Cd's I would want if stranded on an island:
Anything Praise and Worship


What I would do if I was a BillionaireI don't know where to start, I would legally adopt all of our children.

Give and give to missionaries

Start a foundation similar to the one we work for and help kids!!

Give to God in as many ways as we could

I would definitely build us an even bigger house. AND have a MAID, one person to do laundry and one person to cook! That way I could just be a mom and play with my kids more.

1 comment:

Cheryl Nichols said...

Wendy,
Somehow I missed this one. What fun, not cheesy! King and Queen!! I think you both must be pretty special but I get way excited when
God's people take His word seriously and take care of children
that need someone. Thanks for sharing.Wish I was going to San Antonio but J & I are celebrating a special 30 years of marriage.Headed to the beach!!
Cheryl