Monday, June 23, 2008

Letters from Camp

Today as we became re-acquainted with a thing called "snail mail", I found precious treasures, postcards from each child away at camp. The kids mostly listed their favorite friends and skills and activities they have been doing. It sounds like they are all having fun and of course sent their love. This was my favorite from K:

Hey Mom and Dad:
I have met about 30 knew friends!
love, K


(that was it) too cute. I can't wait to hear about all of their adventures, especially my 6 girls that will CAMP OUT, OUTSIDE!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I found your blog through the Siesta Fiesta blog. I really enjoyed your profile - your family is beautiful! My in-laws are from Rome GA and it seems like a great place to raise a family.

Since you are so close to ATL I have to ask - are you going to Deeper Still?

Blessings!
Nancy