Sunday, June 15, 2008

We're at the beach!!

I am posting today on the front porch of our beach house looking out at the Gulf of Mexico. What a glorious Sunday morning to experience God's beauty and creation. Life is Good and doesn't get much better than this.

We broke our trip up on the way here and stayed Birmingham at Ross-Bridge Mariott Resort. The kids absolutely loved the waterslide and pool.








The five of us shared a room and at bedtime after a sweet, "good night, sleep tight" from each child and each of us, I thought, "thank you God for this precious moment, I want to treasure this moment forever." I don't think we have ever done that with just our three biological children. How sweet it was. I think their favorite part was having room service bring them their breakfast. I must admit I love that part of staying in a nice hotel as well.

All of our other children are headed to camp today for a 12 day camp experience. They all love it and make fun, new friends. This is our first time to have someone take the kids for us and we will pick them up and get to see their closing program.

Unfortunately, J's laptop won't load my pictures, so I will add them once we get home.

3 comments:

georgiamom said...

I'm so glad you will be posting!! I'm also glad that ya'll will have a much needed vacation---have fun!!

Emmy said...

I am so thrilled for you all! You deserve it! Enjoy every last bit!

OK I just realized Cinderella is playing in the background... Oh I am about to cry!

God Bless! Miss you! Emmy : )

Kerin said...

Have a great time at the beach - I'm jealous!