Friday, June 6, 2008

My little entrepreneurs. . . .

Well, as the need for cash would have it. . . my little girls created their own lemonade stand. Our home sits at the end of a drive that meets a speed bump and a stop sign.. . what a spot for a snack station. After much planning and designing, the girls made their supply list, sent me shopping and got to work. Their stand included cookies and drinks. I must say their dad gave them $25 in change to start their business, by the end of a mere two hours they had $66.60. NOT BAD!! Although, they do have to split it between themselves. I just couldn't resist snapping a few shots to share:


Notice the position right near a STOP sign. Great marketing plan.

I loved that the sign read: SmallS and LargeS

These two just couldn't take the heat or the boredom of waiting.. . .

Waiting for cars. . .

No comments: