Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Again, Home Again!!






Dad hit Krispy Kreme just in time for hats and "hot off the line!"



I added this photo for obvious reasons!

"Um, I'm not so sure about this!"
"Okay, I'm good!"
ME takes flight!!
J always chooses the Carousel!!

Go-Carts are always a crowd favorite!!!
Who would have imagined? A Rainforest Zoo in the middle of Pigeon Forge!!

It is good to be home. We had a fabulous time in the mountains, but as always, it is good to sleep in my own bed and have the kids in theirs. Our cabin was once again a perfect fit for the kids and they had a ball. They would move from game to game, table game to table game, then movie theatre to hot tub. Perfect. They stayed busy and mom and dad relaxed. We slept late, went to bed late, ate lots of Krispy Kreme donuts and saw the kids' favorite, Dixie Stampede. Dad even got picked from the audience to compete on a stick horse. Hilarious!!! Enjoy the pictures!!

4 comments:

georgiamom said...

Looks like Fun! Glad ya"ll are home. Hope we can see you at some point!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. I am so glad ya'll had a great break. Welcome home.

elizabeth said...

Glad you all had fun. How do you post so many pictures at one time? I can't seem to ever put but 5 on one post. Do share.

E

~cassie~ said...

I live really close to Pigeon Forge...Just happened upon your blog..not sure how...but I have really enjoyed it...Love the family pic at the bottom of your blog..I am a photographer, and it is amazing....