Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Just a glimpse of my morning pharmacy routine!


How many of you out there are with me? We have 5 of us on antibiotics as we speak. Above you see my morning lineup, you should see the kids just lined up like baby birds ready for their morning feeding. I commented in an email to my bible study group that if Sam's sold a huge bottle of Amoxicillan in the 875mg pills, we would be lined up ready to buy them. (we have so many of us on it right now) I guess though if you take the percentage of our family vs. another family, we're doing pretty good for this to be the 1st time this winter we have had so many sick.

We are ready for warm, sunny days, Long afternoons playing outside, AND no more sickness. We have run the gamut of illnessess over here: strep throat, sinus infection, pink eye, ear infection, and colds and coughs galore. So. . . that's why we are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Spring Break is next week, beautiful days are in the forecast and we are shaking off this yuckiness as fast as we can. Thanks for enduring my complaints!!!

4 comments:

Danny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joni said...

I bet your pharmacy LOVES you. All three of my children have strep as well. I'm hoping that the cooties that have invaded our home are planning to take a vacation during next week's spring break.

That's reasonable, don't you think?

Mom of Eleven said...

Joni,
I think Strep is going around the school, because my little ones keep coming home and reporting to me. . "so and so has THE STREP".

Kim said...

Hope everyone is much better soon!