Monday, October 8, 2007

OH Happy Day!!!

J loves to take pictures when we blow out our candles!!! (lovely)
We love preschool with our sweet friends!!!

It wouldn't be a birthday without some Barbies!!!



Off to Chuck E. Cheese with sweet friends


Today is ME's 5th birthday. I honestly cannot believe my youngest daughter is already five. For those of you that remember us five years ago, so gave us all quite a scare when she was born. She was five weeks early, five pounds and quit breathing about 2 hours after birth. Whew!! She was rushed to the NICU where she stayed for 5 days, the miracle was she didn't stay longer. We took her home with that horrible apniea monitor, which so many of you have also used as well. I have to say I was very worried about her and bringing that contraption home. Well, all's well that end's well, because those of you that know her are aware of her spark and spunk for life, her independence, and most of all her opinionated views of life. She will tell you exactly what she thinks. (trust me, we are working on this)

You see above we posted several fun things we did to commemorate the age 5 for her, something about her and the number 5? Anyway, she had a fun weekend. She is currently at Toys R Us with her MeMom spending all that birthday cash. The last call I got was a request to buy Barbie roller skates, I explained not without the pads of course. We'll see what she could afford.

Happy Birthday sweet ME!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy ME! (I cannot believe she is already 5 either!)