Monday, February 18, 2008

Just wanted to say Thanks!!!

I just wanted everyone in "blogland" that I am so appreciative so many of you actually are visiting and reading my posts. My blog counter just hit 10,100 hits today and that's just since October. I really feel the support and prayers and so appreciate how many of you tell me you read my blog and are praying for us.

I honestly have no time to scrapbook, journal, or even put our photos into albums, but I feel like my posts help me at least document a glimpse of our lives. I in no way want it to be about us, but only about how God is using us to help these kids. That's why we do this. I also love to add in our funny stories from time to time to let everyone know we are a very real family with lots of fun times that I love to share.

Later today, I have a surprise photo to add ( you have to wait until the kids get home!!)

Thanks for reading and many more posts to follow!!! Please continue to lift us up in prayer everytime you read!!

No comments: