Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am Humbled

I just wanted to send a word out to all of you that I am so humbled so many of you are reading this crazy blog. I have now installed a "stat counter" that keeps track of how many times this blog is hit a day. I am overwhelmed that it is getting about 100 hits a day. I honestly thought a few of you may be checking it every now and then, but wow, I had no idea that many of you were reading.

Please know I am honored and humbled that so many of you are even interested in the crazy, chaotic life we live. Please keep in mind I am no expert on raising kids, living a Godly life daily, or being a perfect wife. I am continuing to pray that God will use anything I might say for His glory. You have no idea how supported I feel as we continue in our ministry. Thanks for all your support, love, and prayers as we serve God daily through loving these kids.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I come. I read. I laugh.(my daughters say the same thing about my rear) I tear up.

We met during the Operation Christmas Child drop off last year, and I am thrilled you are blogging. Keep it up when you have time!

Now, you'll know where to find me, too. I found you through JMom, my WalMart friend : )

Jennifer said...

W- I am laughing because I can't remember if I ever told you about meeting Peach in WM. It is a great story.