Friday, August 31, 2007

I am off to the Beach!!!

Just wanted to send a word out that I am off to the beach!! I am leaving this morning for a long weekend on the Gulf Coast. Kid FREE. I have some special college friends that I am still very close to. This is our 11th annual Labor Day trip to the Gulf. We even went when Hurricane Frances was out in the Gulf and outran it after a delicious meal at our traditional favorite restaurant. ( our saying that year was poo-poo on Frances) Don't worry, we were really 2 days ahead on the storm.

This is a special trip, because words cannot describe what these girls symbolize for me. College was such an incredible experience mainly because of these relationships God put in my life. I thank him continually for that. So, to celebrate it we still go together and feel 20 years old when we are together. The chatting in the house is always so loud, but I love it. I can't wait.

Please pray for J as he is keeping all the kids here for me so I can do this. Thank you sweet husband, you're the man!!!

See you when I get back.
w

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have an awesome time!!!